Liberty Baptist Church bases her beliefs on God’s Word.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God without error as originally written.
- We believe in the preservation of scriptures in our English text (King James Version).
- We believe in the Genesis account of creation and the fall of man.
- We believe in total depravity.
- We believe all are lost unless born again.
- We believe that we are saved by grace through faith and without works on the part of man.
- We believe that repentance and faith are inseparable graces and that all who do not repent and believe are lost.
- We believe in the security of the believer.
- We believe faith without works is dead.
- We believe all who have repented and believed should confess the Lord and follow Him in baptism and begin to seek to do His will.
- We believe that Jesus Christ organized a church while here on earth during His personal ministry (before Pentecost), and that He gave that church a commission (Matthew 28:19-20).
- We believe that there are two church ordinances: baptism and the Lord's Supper.
- We believe that the church is local, visible, and that she has the Bible for her one and only and all-sufficient rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that the way to finance the Lord's work is by free-will offerings.
- We believe that all churches should be missionary.
- We believe in the premillennial second coming of Christ.
- We believe that Heaven is a real place and that Hell is a real place.
- We believe in the Trinity of God, and that the Devil is a person; and that there will be two resurrections, one of the just and one of the unjust.